How it all began...

The idea had been circling in my head for years. But the time was right and I could no longer fight the wanderlust that had built up. I bought a 1977 GMC NuWa motor home, threw a solar panel on top and started getting it ready for the open road. My main goal: to wander around North America, catching up with old friends, visiting new places and experiencing things I haven't before. This is my story...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 5 : Going to Taos!



We left the sand dunes behind today and started back on the road...to New Mexico!

Highlight of Taos: Eske's Brew Pub for a Growler of beer! Also, camping in a parking lot in town that backed up to a horse pasture where Stella had a brief encounter...she was "unsure" of the situation, to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment