How it all began...

The idea had been circling in my head for years. But the time was right and I could no longer fight the wanderlust that had built up. I bought a 1977 GMC NuWa motor home, threw a solar panel on top and started getting it ready for the open road. My main goal: to wander around North America, catching up with old friends, visiting new places and experiencing things I haven't before. This is my story...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Prologue

Well the time had finally come and it was time to leave Denver and my friends to go out into the world and seek some adventures. My 8 years in Denver was wonderful, but for someone with wanderlust coursing through his veins, it was well overdue to get back to exploring. I leave behind a great core group of friends and many more people that have made a positive impression on my life.

It's just me, my dog Stella and my motor home.

Now what lies ahead for me and my endeavors? I actually have very little planned other than some vague ideas and thoughts. And I have to be honest...it feels great. My main goal: to wander around North America, catching up with old friends, visiting new places and experiencing things I haven't before. That's about it. If I find a place that really intrigues me, I may stop for a bit and look for work, trying to experience the area that I have chosen. Or I may just hit the road again...

No comments:

Post a Comment